I am fifty years old. I am wearing glass for last ten years. Now doctor told cataract surgery is better for my left eye. I am working in private school. Shall I have surgery in the month of May? Doctor prescribed plain glass to left eye and power glass to right side. I have confusion .Please advice me.

I am fifty years old. I am wearing glass for last ten yea...
Here is a good protocol that I follow to improve eyesight for children successfully: - stop watching TV, too close to it, especially if the screen is large - no cell phone (the light from the screen and RF radiation oxidizes them and is very damaging to the eyes). Laptop and tablets only if needed. - Calc Phos 30, every other day, four pellets in the morning to improve calcium assimilation. Children need more calcium and this is frequently the underlying cause. You can make it every 4th day after 3 or 4 doses. Give Fish Oil, if it completely agrees. If there is any discomfort after the tablet, do not continue. If they agree, continue for a few months. Please report after 2 months. For adults, the original protocol or even simply, Ruta 6 and Calc Phos 3xalternately helps. Advise to take Physostigma 30 daily one dose early in the morning and Ruta 10M weekly one dose i.e. Every sunday and stop other medicine on this day.