I'm 14 years old and I was at a volleyball training yesterday and we did a lot of fitness and body workouts and we were dehydrated and I started to see black and green noise in my vision and it spread more by time and I felt heavy and my ears began to not hear properly with a whistle kind of noise and I felt like vomiting and fainting but it was gone after 2-5 minutes, I feel like it is a mini-stroke but I wanted a clear answer from an expert, also my identical twin experienced that too at the same time. Note: it happened to me before too from 2 years in my karate training.

I'm 14 years old and I was at a volleyball training yeste...
What you described are just symptoms of dehydration. Intensive exercises or sports causes dehydration and momentary decrease in blood pressure or decrease in blood sugars- due to which you experienced all that you described. The most important thing is to keep yourself well hydrated and consume some glucose during these periods. Just sit down and rest for a few minutes while your body gets a chance to reset. Don't worry at all- this is not a mini-stroke. Everyone who has done work-outs has experiences this once in a while. Keep up your fitness regime young man!