Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I smoke cigrate and some times weed! right now when I masturbate sometimes my right testicle gets hurt! what should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Get one colour ultrasoun done to rule out any problem smoke or weed is not at good for sexual health take some cold compresses of testicular area.
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.