Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Mere husband khaate samai mu ke andr ki charbi chaba gaye toh unhe pain ho rha hai toh kya karu aur kitne din lagenge unko theek hone mein. Please advise me

3 Doctors Answered
Ye koi big Problem Nahi hai... pain kumm hojaayga two three days mein. Garamm paani se kullaa Karein , aur painful side se khaana Nahi khaayein. Good luck !
1 person found this helpful
Usually it becomes normal in 5 to 10 days depending upon the extent & if not diabetic. Wishing him a healthy life.
1 person found this helpful
Metrogyl gel locally lagaye do teen din main theek ho jayega
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.