I am suffering from tooth decay my most of lower teeth left to right Conner except middle are decay. What should I do and how much it will cost?

I am suffering from tooth decay my most of lower teeth le...
Hello lybrate-user, your problem needs to be urgently treated before the decay reaches the pulp, affects it and cause pain. Visit a dentist and get your cavities filled. This will cost nearly 500 rs per tooth.
Get filling done u may require rct n cap cost will depend on the problem
If your decay has is not deep and has not reached your nerves, you can get a filling done. If it has reached your nerves you might need a root canal treatment. please take care if your hygiene and do brush twice a day, and floss in between your teeth as having multiple teeth decay is not normal. And please do not delay your treatment wether you have pain or not as it will only worsen your condition.
Composite filling for each decayed tooth would cost approx 5K/-
You can go to any dentist. Decay will cost you filling or cap. It will cost you around 2000 per tooth. Cap will cost you more.