Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 16 years old. My complexion is so dark. I can not bear with it. Can there is any way for being whiten with out fairness cream?

1 Doctor Answered
There is no way to change skin colour permanently to a fairer tone. See a qualified dermatologist - for treatment of any skin defects or pigmentation issues. Complexion is God given; respect it and accept it. However, if any medical problem has caused any change or darkening of skin - then it can be treated. Warm regards
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.