Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am male 22, i am suffering from diseases called (ghat or sperm in urine), due to this I also suffer from heavy back pain sometimes. Please suggest me medicine to get rid of this permanently, and how to take that medicine ?

1 Doctor Answered
I am male 22, i am suffering from diseases called (ghat o...
Hi , take homoeopathic treatment 100% cure acid phos 1m (stat) selenium 4 pills tds salix nigra mt tds for 8 days and reply back after 8 days, do not repeat without concern. Need to do homoeopathic course for complete cure so for further assistance and treatment for permanent cure you can consult me privately.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.