Sir, I eat Rajnigandha pan masala with tulsi only 2 a day. With this little bit of my teeth is looking yellowish and become dirty. How I can clean and make more shine. Toothpaste name r any suggestion? I am 25 year old. Not married chewing from last 6 months.

Sir, I eat Rajnigandha pan masala with tulsi only 2 a day...
Hello lybrate-user, Eating pan masalas stains the teeth making them yellow or brown and also causes many other long-term problems in the mouth which might not be curable. You need to consult a dentist and get cleaning and polishing done to make it healthy. To maintain this shine, you would need to stop eating pan masalas and take extra care of your oral hygiene. Brush with any fluoridated toothpaste twice a day, floss between the teeth and use a mouthwash. Make sure to keep the tongue clean as well. Visit a dentist every 6 months for regular checkup. Thank you.
Stop masala get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs.
Sir you should leave the habbit of chewing paan masala. Gradually, if not at once. After that you could go for scaling and polishing of teeth followed by bleaching. With the continuation of this habit, the stains shall not go.
Brush twice daily after meals, get scaling and bleaching done from a dentist.