I am 23 and a student, have been using minoxidil 5% for more than 1 year, followed by finasteride+minoxidil 5% for over 2 months as prescribed by my doctor. My hair fall has still not reduced, and now the scalp is starting to become visible, along with increase in hair fall. Should I switch to minoxidil+finasteride 10% and since I have changed my location I have lost accessibility to my doctor I seek your valuable advice.

I am 23 and a student, have been using minoxidil 5% for m...
Use MX lotion twice daily. You are suffering from hormonal changes causing androgenetic alopecia. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. It has got seven grades. So, medicine depends on the grade. It's possible to get the hair growing back by Medicine. Not to worry. Even baldness can be made normal. Send photos of your scalp for proper diagnosis and treatment. androgenetic alopecia Treatment
wash with amla , reetha and shikakai water only apply hairback paste