My Vitamin D level is very low. It is 9.34. My immunity has also impacted due to this. Shall I start take any medicine to improve it? Please advise.

My Vitamin D level is very low. It is 9.34. My immunity h...
The most accurate way to measure how much vitamin D is in your body is the 25-hydroxy vitamin D blood test. A level of 20 nanograms/milliliter to 50 ng/mL is considered adequate for healthy people. A level less than 12 ng/mL indicatesvitamin D deficiency. Spending as little as 5 to 30 minutes in direct sunlight with your face, arms, legs or back exposed two times a week between 10 a.m. And 3 p.m. In the summer, fall and spring can synthesize enough vitamin D3 to supply your needs Very few foods naturally supply vitamin D. Beef liver, cheese, egg yolks and fatty fish, which contain small amounts of D3, are the best dietary sources of D3. Cod liver oil provide a time-honored potent source of D3, although the taste might be a turnoff. Fortified milk and orange juice also contain vitamin D; manufacturers can choose to add either either D2 or D3. Mushrooms supply D2 to your diet. Top 10 Vitamin D Rich Foods 1) Sunlight Promotes vitamin D synthesis from cholesterol in the skin. 2) Cod liver oil 1 tsp: 440 IU (over 100% DV) 3) Sardines 3 ounces: 164 IU (41% DV) 4) Salmon 3 ounces: 400 IU (100% DV) 5) Mackerel 3 ounces: 400 IU (100% DV) 6) Tuna 3 ounces: 228 IU (57% DV) 7) Raw Milk 1 cup: 98 IU (24% DV) 8) Caviar 1 oz: 33 IU (8% DV) 9) Eggs 1 large: 41 IU (10% DV) 10) Mushrooms 1 cup: 2 IU (1% DV) Also a constitutional homoeopathic treatment is required to correct the assimilation, since susceptibility is one of the major factor leading to a certain group of disorders. You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance.