My baby suffers evening and night hours coughing. She starts coughing in evening and it worsens that she feel congested and can not even sleep in night. Last evening she had vomit and in midnight as well she did very little vomit on bed itself in sleep only. How shall I soothe her? How can I help my child?

My baby suffers evening and night hours coughing. She sta...
Hello lybrate-user I read your question and can understand your concern. It can be very distressing when a baby is sick. It seems she is having a lot of chest congestion and because of that she isn't able to feed properly. This in turn is leading to vomiting. It's very important to relieve her congestion. If you can tell me her age and weight I can prescribe you the medicines. Also prop up her head with a pillow while sleeping, it will help her to breath better. If you have a nebulizer at home, nebulize her with asthalin. If not try giving her water vapor through a towel but take care not to spill hot water on her. Use salinr nasal drops to open her nasal congestion. I hope I was able to help you. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact.
Avoid cold exposure, dust, passive smoke, pollution and allergens. Avoid cold feeds. Give light feeds in night.