How Can I Improve the Whiteness of My Teeth, How Often Should I Get a Dental Checkup?

Get a dental checkup done once every six months. Get a scaling done.
Brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs every six months
You can use Snowdent toothpaste or bleaching procedures can be done to improve the color of the teeth. You can undergo dental checkup once in 6 months.
Externally teeth can be cleaned i.e. Removal of plaque and tartar by a procedure called scaling (cleaning) of teeth. But if you desire change in the color of teeth, bleaching of teeth could be your answer. Consult your dentist for the same. It's advisable to get a dental check up once every 6 months. If not possible, then atleast once in an year.
Brush atlst twice daily, at night brush with baking soda rinse your mouth with lemon water, apply lemon to your teeth, use whitening toothpaste, avoid smoking and habit of chewing tobacco, you should visit dentist once in a six month.