Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, l am student. I am reading to B. A. Sc. When I read, my eyes out water. Please help me.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi ghanchand.. You may consult for homoeopathic treatment... Also do regular warm compression.. Don't use mobile or computer for long... Wash your eyes with clean water often... Take a multivitamin tablet. Do shirshasanas regularly..
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.