Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir mere marriage ke 2 month ho gae h. And I had sex with my wife 2-3 mint only. Sir what I do mujhe kuch samajh me nhi aa rha hai.

1 Doctor Answered
Take Ayurveda medications providing all details in private chat. Correct your diet and lifestyle also for quick relief. Avoid overeating of salty spicy diet green chilies garam masala etc.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.