I am suffering from tooth pain after filling it by a dentist. After filling once I was not able to take any food so he refilled it. Now also I am getting pain. What I can do to recover this?

I am suffering from tooth pain after filling it by a dent...
Did the dentist take an radiograph before he filled the tooth. Any sensitivity towards hot and cold or any pain while chewing.
It means the cavity isclose to the pulp and it might need a root canal treatment secondly there might be a hight point over the filling .kindly get it checked by dentist.
Hi, please ask your dentist to take an x-ray and check for infection in the root of the offending tooth. If the dental cavity is very deep, it usually infects the roots also. In that case you may need a root canal treatment. Please revisit your dentist or take a second opinion from an endodontist (dentist specializing in rct procedure). All the best.