Sir/ Madam my daughter is about to complete 6 Month. What are the food chart recommended for her? Cerelac or baby Horlicks which one is preferable? What should be the frequency/ratio between formula milk and breast milk?

Sir/ Madam my daughter is about to complete 6 Month.
What...
1 please continue breast feeding up to age of 2 years and beyond. 2 at 6 months of age please introduce home made thick liquid foods like Dal dalia khichri suji ka Galway 3 it is always desirable to give freshly prepared home cereals than commercial food. 4 if baby is on mothers .mulk and home made cereals there is not necessity of giving animal milk or formula feeds. His body weight should be measured every month to monitor his physical growt and development.
What...
1. There is no ratio for any formula. Give breast milk n one by one introduced home cooked freshly prepared food. Initially with soft gruel like consistency and dense with some added fat. No market product is advisable and needed or healthy.