I am a 37 years old, single working woman. I work long hours during week and have a stressful life. What can I do to feel less stress and worry?

I am a 37 years old, single working woman. I work long ho...
Stress of single women is very common and large number women having this problem you have set your life style accordingly you need detailed counseling to change your life style as far medicine anxiolytics available on doctor's prescription.
lybrate-user thanks for your Question. Well I understand that life is actually stressful and as humans we aren't able to escape it. However, the best thing is to embrace your stressful situations by accepting them, and allowing yourself to look at a positive side that everything works out for good. Stress and Worry cannot escape from life. But we can escape from it by becoming positive about it :) Regards
Hi, lybrate-user It's about how you see the world or situations. Happiness is within you. Check what is disturbing you most. Talk to friends, family and expert to counseled you Set some goals and plan accordingly. We all have our highs and lows in life. Lets get on a call and discuss things further. There are many solutions that I can provide you depending upon your problems. There is goal setting, relaxation improving confidence. Through these techniques all your problems will be solved. Your situation might be due to some event which had happened in the past and you might be feeling that you are being lonely or looked by all when in social setting. This starts a cycle of stress and not being able to work, you stop enjoying. You can take help of a psychologist who can help you in overcoming your fears and breaking this pattern /cycle and also go in for relaxation therapy to help in feeling relaxed in social situations.