How to stop over thinking? I think about things so much that it starts to affect me. How to take care of it. Please suggestions. Sometimes it even leads to anxiety. Please suggest.

How to stop over thinking? I think about things so much t...
lybrate-user, This is a common problem of humankind. You are coparitively conscious than others. The problem is not the thinking, but automatically driven by thoughts even when sleeping. Meditation can help you. There are many methods of meditation, ask to experts which can best suits you. Be well!
Hello lybrate-user, Life is beautiful but it depends upon our perception. I think you need to keep yourself occupied in different things .Plan your day .Make and write a workable schedule and paste the paper in your room .Try to stick to it. Have time for work, include complete entertainment time, physical exercise to sweat (20 min) atleast .(as it releases happy hormone) and time to talk to God. Be in the company of lively people and spread happiness. I am sure all this will certainly make a difference. All the best.