I am feeling pain in my teeth for very long time. And I feel some smell from my teeth.

I am feeling pain in my teeth for very long time. And I f...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water massage gums it's not advisable to neglect a problem for long.
Hello Mr. lybrate-user if you have pain in your teeth that means there is an infection. May be its a deep cavity so you need rct in that tooth. So visit to a dentist for the right treatment which is suitable for your teeth. And for smell you need professional cleaning of your teeth by dentist.
Take painkillers for temporary relief, also get scaling done from a dentist.
Pain in teeth may be due to cavity or any kind of infection in gum or teeth, for this you should consult with your dentist, for your bad breath brush atlst twice daily, at night brush with baking soda rinse your mouth with lemon water, chew few leaves of basil in the morning, rinse your mouth properly after every food, use floss to clean between teeth,
Take Chamo200 once a day for 4days Mag phos 3c 4tims day for 10days Kreos 3c 4tims day for 10days Bell 3c 4tims day for 10days