Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 22 years old, I am suffering from stutter or stammering. Please give me any advice to cure this. I am so worried Please help me.

2 Doctors Answered
Generally it has seen that stammering is contacted with any type of psychological stressors so first try to find out stress factor and solve it, secondly do some jaw related exercise which relax your mouth muscle apart from this I am giving you some tips so must follow them 1-learn to speak slow 2- avoid arguments 3- don't try new words too much 4 -learn relaxation techniques to relax your mind try all these Best wishes.
1 person found this helpful
Speech therapy is the solution for stammering. It will involve regular exercises, techniques to control your stammering. You can try talking slowly and keeping yourself relaxed during conversation. Pls feel free to contact for further assistance. Thanks.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.