Hey this is jitu babu from Hyderabad, I am suffering from teeth pain ,and also how to whitening my teeth ,plz yell.

Hey this is jitu babu from Hyderabad, I am suffering from...
Hi Sir You need to get a check up done of the tooth that is causing pain. If it is due to a deep cavity, your dentist may take X-ray to decide the treatment plan. For whitening of teeth you should go for scaling and polishing followed by teeth bleaching.
Consult a dentist if cavity get filling done you may require rct and cap for whitening get scaling polishing done than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs.
Take painkillers for temporary relief, after that see a dentist to know the reason of pain. Get scaling done from a dentist.
You can take homoeopathic medicine Heklalava 30 TDs. For 2-3 days. For whitening of teeth. You need to consult dentist for scaling and polishing.