My front tooth are little outward. Can I get it solved? Also I have some zih zag tooth.

My front tooth are little outward. Can I get it solved? A...
Yes you can get it solved. These days to get maligned teeth corrected is very easy and aesthetically possible.
Hello sir greetings of the day! outward teeth & zig zag teeth can be easily corrected with braces (Ortho treatment)
Hi lybrate-user You need to consult a nearby dentist or probably a specialist called orthodontist who would guide you for putting braces and it's options to align your teeth. Hope this helps.
You can put either clipping or root canal treatment and crowns.
You can go for braces/ clear aligners.