Sir/Madam, Mai Rini Paul, Meri periods k time bahut hi pain hota hai. Itna pain hota hai ki bata nahi sakta. Injection bhi lena parta hai kabhi kabhi. Malda (WB) me doctor dikhaye the. Dr. mam boli shadi or baccha hone ke baad hi pain khatam hoga. Help me & advice me.

Sir/Madam, Mai Rini Paul, Meri periods k time bahut hi pa...
Excessive production of prostaglandins is one of the major causes for most signs and symptoms of dysmenorrhea. Primary dysmenorrhea is almost wholly due to this and may be due to a tight cervix, the mouth of the uterus. Such cases improve totally after a normal child birth due to stretching of the uterine musculature. Secondary dysmenorrhea, however, needs proper investigating into in order to know the causative pathology. The underlying pathology needs to be treated to control painful menses. Pain-killers can only offer temporary relief. The common causes of secondary dysmenorrhea are pelvic infections, congestive or inflammatory conditions within the pelvis like endometriosis, uterine tumors such as polyps or fibroids, and the presence of a foreign body such as an intrauterine contraceptive device [IUCD]. Homeopathy has a promising role to play in cases of dysmenorrhea. The medicines are known to reduce the severity of the pain as well as to treat the cause, whenever possible. Every patient with dysmenorrhea may present with a different set of individual symptoms, which are carefully noted while deciding the homeopathic line of treatment. Homeopathic treatment is strongly suggested. You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects
take hertone syrup.5ml thrice daily for 30 days and consult after that thanks.dont thing too much of sexual intercorse.