Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello I am 29 years old. I have problem of pain in my teeth so I am unable to eat normally from my lower right side of teeth what shall I do?

4 Doctors Answered
You should go for investigation to find out the cause of pain. You may have cavity or gum disease. If cavity get it filled or rct. And if gum problem get scaling done.
4 people found this helpful
Better you must go for r. C. T.
Get a check up done. You might be having a cavity or your gums may be swollen.
If cavities get them filled.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.