Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 24 year old trying for a baby since 2 years hw long does it take for me to conceive. I am taking medical 500 and foul n smart since 6 months. And I have thyroid. please reply a good remedy. I have pcos.

1 Doctor Answered
I am 24 year old trying for a baby since 2 years hw long ...
Thyroid needs to be treated by endocrinologist. Send contents of medical 500 and foul n smart. Pregnancy is possible only on one day of cycle, day of ovulation when ovum is released from ovary of woman. That is why couple should have 12 to 24 cycles of unprotected sex around time of ovulation before going to Gynecologist or infertility specialist for further evaluation and advise.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.