What is the size of enamel of front two teeth that is what mm is the size I recently drilled my teeth he drilled three times I just want to know the size of enamel.

What is the size of enamel of front two teeth that is wha...
Its 2-2.5 mm.
crown length average 10.5 to 11 mm...mean mesial thickness 0.85 (standard deviation), mean distal thickness 0.87(standard deviation)
There is nothing wrong in drilling a tooth 3 times or multiple times unless it reaches to soft tissue zone (pulp horn). Drilling is done to shape the cavity and to remove any carious/ decayed part of tooth inside. Also thickness or length of enamel in any tooth depends on age of the individual, tobacco and other chewing habit etc. This also varies in a tooth itself. At the edge maximum and sides at the enamel- gum junction is least. Average length/ thickness of enamel in concerned tooth is 2- 2.8 mm. Do not worry, let your dentist know your question and he will let you know. Only quakes will get offended.
Roughly 3 mm in thickness.
Hello, the thickness and height of the enamel varies from person to person. also what treatment you are taking? because in some cases enamel needs to be drilled, like if the tooth has decay, also for making crown the enamel needs to be drilled. enamel size doesnt depend upon how many times the enamel is drilled.The average enamel thickness is 2 -2.5mm. hope this is helpful.