Hello Dr. I am 57 years man n also diabetic since 2013. Now I am feeling that my teeth r grinding or dant per dant ragarna last 6 months. I want to know what is cause which is creating this dental problem. Please give me a proper suggestion n medicine for prevention n free from this bad practice. Thanks

Hello Dr. I am 57 years man n also diabetic since 2013. N...
Do deworming if it persists consult a dentist get a a habit breaking appliance.
Clenching is involuntary grinding of teeth that happens while asleep. You cannot change this as it is not under your control but you can prevent grinding of teeth due to clenching by using a night mouth guard which protects your teeth.
Hi, The problem of grinding teeth is not related to diabetes. It is called bruxism in technical terms. Diagnosis of the condition along with the severity of it is mandatory before advising any treatment. It may just range from wearing of a night guard to full mouth rehabilitation. Hope this helps.
There are no specific medicine for it... but I am sure if taken proper homoeoapthic treatment consulting the whole case it will surely have good effect and can remove the habit...