Sir my teeth are yellowish colour please give me a suggestion to make my teeth white.

You should brush after each meal and get a scaling done from dentist.
brush twice daily & wash with water after food. Drink more water. Brush twice daily properly. Some time use moth wash. Every 6th month do scaling treatment. If caries is there in your mouth do the treatment. Dont drink frequently coffee or tea. Avoid Tobacco.
Use Snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply SNOWDENT paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min .Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.
If they are stains they can be removed by scaling and polishing .If the shade of the teeth is yellow you could go in for bleaching or laminates.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs.
Hello Lybrate user, they are numerous methods for whitening our teeth. The first is by ultrasonic cleaning and polishing which is basically cleaning of teeth surfaces. Most of the patients are happy with the whiteness they get after this procedure. Few other methods are bleaching, and veneers. Bleaching is a very good method to whiten your teeth, but it is not permanent and will last for a year and you will have to stop taking any colored drinks like tea, or coffee. Ve is a very good option, it is permanent but a little costly. Hope this helps.
Need to frst evaluate if your staining is internal or external. For external stains you can get them removed by cleaning or bleaching of teeth. If your stains are internal you mah then hav to opt for procedures such as capping or veneers. These are placed on your teeth to cover them with a fabricated or prefabricated material hence masking the discolouration.
Hello Mr. lybrate-user First of all every person has different shade of teeth as everyone has its own skin colour. However, in certain situations like fluorosis, amelogenesis imperfecta, etc teeth can be very yellowish or even brownish. Sometimes the natural colour can also be yellowish. The treatment depends upon the cause of yellowish colour and can range from simple cleaning of teeth to teeth bleaching or even laminates/veneers. Hope this helps.
HI lybrate-user. You may have to consult a dentist for scaling cleaning and polishing for whiter teeth.