My daughter is not interesting to eat any food. I have applied all formulas for her. But she is not interested. Please sir, suggest me for my daughter. Thank u.

My daughter is not interesting to eat any food. I have ap...
You can make some very simple, high-calorie and well-balanced meals by combining whole grain bread with protein sources such as eggs, meat and cheese. Try combining some dried fruit with a protein source, such as cuts of meat or a whey protein shake. They also mix really well with nuts and natural yogurt, providing a blend of healthy fats, protein and other key nutrients. Try adding avocados, which are loaded with healthy fats to your main meals and other dishes such as omelets or sandwiches. Cheese is a very good source of protein and is also rich in healthy fats. Add it to meals if you need a calorie and flavor boost. Eggs are one of the best foods for building muscle. There’s no limit to the number you should eat in a day, and they’re full of nutrients. Full-fat yogurt is another healthy and convenient snack. Not only do potatoes and other starches add carbs and calories to help you gain weight — they also increase your muscle glycogen stores. Nuts and nut butters are a perfect choice if you’re looking to gain weight. Drinking milk is a great way to add protein to your diet. It contains both casein and whey proteins. Drinking homemade protein smoothies can be a highly nutritious and quick way to gain weight.