Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I want correct my underbite correction doctor without surgery what is the option?

2 Doctors Answered
Surgery is required in very very severe cases of skeletal and/ or dental malocclusions. Most of the time it can be corrected with orthodontic treatment by placing braces on teeth. You must consult an orthodontist for more precise evaluation of your problem. THANK YOU.
2 people found this helpful
You can go for braces.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Underbite treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews