Which toothpaste strong for a teeth. So long time I am will be use for colgate .but teeth will be a strong. So please suggest me.

Which toothpaste strong for a teeth. So long time I am wi...
Hi Lybrate user everytooth paste like colgate or oral-B is good untill you have no problem in your teeth and gums. If you have any teeth or gum problem then medicated toothpaste required depends upon type of problem. Hope this will work. If you feel this information useful kindly like this post to improve our services. Thanks.
All toothpaste r more or less same use any std one its brushing technique which is more important n clean teeth to begin with
Once a tooth is erupted in the mouth, no toothpaste will provide extra power to your teeth irrespective of how much calcium phosphorous it contains, fluoride can definitely help and that is the reason any fluoridated tooth paste you will find it written 1000 ppm or so. My advice is ,you take any toothpaste of your choice, brush twice properly and it will keep your teeth healthy and stronger. THANK YOU.
Hello Lybrate user, toothpaste acts as foaming agent while brushing, the important role is that of brush. So if you want to keep your teeth and gums healthy brush twice daily for at least 4- 5 minutes and that too with proper brushing technique. Toothpaste plays secondary role and any toothpaste available in market works fine. Try not to use tooth powder. Hope this helps.