I am 21 years old, I recently was sexually active on the day of my ovulation. I took an Unwanted 72 the next night. After that, I was again into coitus and then, I took one more Unwanted 72 pill 2 days later. My period is late by 2 days, are there any chances of pregnancy? I am really very scared because ovulation week is considered the highest chance belt for pregnancy. Please kindly help me out.

Emergency contraceptive pills should not be taken regularly as they cause menstrual irregularities .if you have missed your period get your pregnancy test done.
The chances of pregnancy are minimal .But to be on the safer side you can do a urine pregnancy test 10 days after you cross the date of your period .Secondly if you are very active sexually better to start a regular birth control pills because taking emergency pills often is harmful to your body. Thirdly ask your partner to use condoms for dual protection as it will also protect you from sexually transmitted diseases.