I had one of my tooth filled after it decayed in 2008. As of now, there is no tooth and no filling left and there is a gap. What should I do?

I had one of my tooth filled after it decayed in 2008. As...
It is sad that after filling also the tooth couldn't survive. You visit a dentist and an x ray will be taken to reveal if any root is still present or not and its condition. If root is still present it will be removed and when it get healed you will have 2 better options- 1) a dental bridge can be fabricated if the gap is present in between two tooth. 2) if it is not a wisdom tooth and you can afford the cost, you can go for Implant.
You should get a refilling done.
u have two options . implant or bridge. best option is dental implant.
Get a implant in that area earlier the better otherwise u will loose bone in that area
You will need a bridge or implant... And also take homoeopathic treatment to prevent further caries..