Hello doctor. My teeth is a bit crooked and I like to undergo the Invisalign treatment from cuddalore. So I would like to know how much this costs approximately?

Hello Lybrate user, invisialign can cost you around 80k to 110k depending on severity of misalignment. If you ask me I would recommend you to go for orthodontic treatment with braces. They are comparatively less costly and results are much better. If you are concerned about esthetics go for ceramic braces. Invisalgn is esthetically pleasing but it is not suitable for every cases. Hope this helps.
Invisalign is a brand and will cost you about 3 lakhs to 5 lakhs. There are indian clear braces with different names (clearaligner, clearpath, clearbite, simpli5 etc) which will cost you from 75k to 1.5 Lakhs depending upon severity and place. One thing you should remember is, these braces are completely patient dependent once an orthodontist places it on your teeth. You have to wear it for 20-22 hours a day. Severe malocclusion/ crooked teeth can not be corrected with clear braces. So choose wisely. THANK YOU.
Hello maam, it depends from where you are going for treatment ,as such whether its an hospital, a clinic, or an organisation and also depends on dentist but roughlt it starts with 75000, and it goes higher depending upon treatment.
It will depend upon case to case normally costs about fifty k plus
Hello! Invisalign/clear aligners treatment cost is way higher compared to metal or ceramic braces treatment cost. It also depends on the type and duration of treatment required. It may range somewhere between 90000 to 200000. Kindly visit your dentist to know the exact cost.
Its cost many be around 1.5 L.
Invasigalin would cost around rupees ninety thousand for the whole treatment which would last for around 12 months minimum you will get 26 upper and lower treatment plates which you would have to wear as per treatment ...
Invisalign is expensive (Above 2.5 lakhs) Clear aligners may be done within 1.5 lakhs.