On 8th July, I went for routine ultrasound, where I came to know that I have polycystic ovaries ,my ovaries are enlarged with multiple peripheral cyst of size 5.5 mm. Although my periods are normal and last for 3 days. Menses are regular, then I got my hormonal test done on 2nd day of menses ,all hormonal test came normal. My weight was 63 kg height 160 cm, now my weight is 57 kg. l got married 3 years back earlier we do not want baby now I want to conceive, that doctor put me on ovacare a+b for 2 months, now 2 months are over. Should I continue this medicine or should take new one, as I want to conceive now. Please suggest me.

On 8th July, I went for routine ultrasound, where I came ...
You need to go for ovulation induction along with follicular monitoring to ensure ovulation for planned sex to enhance chances of conception. Meanwhile your husband's semen analysis should be done to rule out male factor. Try 3-4 months as I said if semen report is normal as your pco does not seems to effect your menses so there is high chances for you to conceive. Relax n try you will conceive don't worry.