I have irregular periods .is there any problem for pregnancy or can I get pregnant?

I have irregular periods .is there any problem for pregna...
Most probably you are suffering from poly cystic ovarian disease. In this problem instead of follicle rupture and ovulation follicle is transformed into small cystic structure along the periphery of ovaries. Regular female hormones are insufficient to maintain regular periods also causes acne pimples And hair-loss with some weight gain sometimes. You may also face some difficulty in conceiving but deep acting safer curative Homeopathic Medicines will certainly help you for easy conceptions as and when required. Always be happy with your personality and enjoy your present, Avoid all types of stress. Take more fruits and vegetables, Avoid junk food (Fat fried street food with more calories) Maintain physical activities regularly Have sound  Sleep regularly  with best possible schedule. You can also have some Homeopathic medicine (if you have faith) for Fat reduction and regularise your periods (may be due to PCOS) For more help you can contact me through Lybrate personally.