Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I got a toothache in my tongue, And that wound is to be 1 year. And I have done tests too. Test is all right. Please tell any medicine.

1 Doctor Answered
I got a toothache in my tongue, And that wound is to be 1...
Hello Lybrate user, I can infer from your comment that you have wound probably a ulcer in your tongue, which causes pain and is present since one year. Any ulceration in our mouth (be it in cheek, lips or tongue) if not spontaneously healed within a month tested by biopsy. For pain you can get any topical anesthetic agent in any medicine shop. I would recommend you to find an oral pathologist (specialist for diagnosing and treating such cases) and give him a visit as soon as possible.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.