We are in relationship couple and planning to do sex first time but have a little doubt when and how to sex to not get her pregnant due to her period regarding uncertainty guide me coz I can't ask someone personally.

Dear Mr. lybrate-user, If both of you are adult and above 21 years of age, you can have consensual sex any time, but it would be better to engage in sexual relationship after marriage. So far as timing of intercours is concerned, the "safe period" concept is not foolproof. You can use other methods I.e. Oral contraceptive pills or chemical barrier. For further details you can contact me personally. Thanks.
4 to 5 days before and after 1st day of period. Otherwise use condoms.
If her period are regular plan in safe period Do not plan 12 to 22 day of period N if her period irregular plan Only fifth day of menses to teeth day do not take risk If any questions you can consult me personal chat.
Please use a condom every time there is intercourse, remember that even the pre-ejaculate can contain sperms. That is the best way to avoid pregnancy & sexually transmitted diseases also.