Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

I am 23 years male. recently I was approached by a man whose age is 43 and his wife age is 34. He said that he has male impotency and can not make his wife conceive. They also said that they tried test tube baby but can not succeed .they said that the doctor advised his wife to have sexual intercourse with younger man of age 20 to 24 because high concentration of sperms will be present at this age. I am ready to have intercourse with her. But I want to know that this type of medical conditions really available? And how many times and when I should have intercourse with her?

no doctor would ever advise like that.
You are taking biggest risk in your life. Already she is 34 years old, chances of getting pregnant is less as age progress. And having intercourse with married woman for the sake of getting pregnant, may prove illegal/unethical in the end, if something goes wrong in between, just on the verbal consent, you may have to face the consequences. If the person who is approached is a unknown person, there may b chance of getting trapped, we can't neglect Sexual transmitted diseases also. Better stay away.