Swine Flu is spreading a lot. And I suffer from cold n cough a lot. I just want to know is there any vaccine that can be taken as a prevention measure to protect myself from swine flu. Is yes detail me about it. Does this makes sure that I am protected from Swine flu? Also what else precaution must be taken.

Swine Flu is spreading a lot. And I suffer from cold n co...
Hi, Swine flu vaccines are available in the hospitals. Please enquire there and get vaccinated so that you wil get complete protection from Swine flu. Please follow these precautions: - Avoid touching nose, eyes or mouth frequently. - Cover your face while coughing or sneezing with a tissue or handkerchief and make sure people around you also follow the same. - Avoid public places, crowded areas and unhygienic conditions as there is a possibility of catching an infection. - If you are feeling sick, stay back at home and take rest so that you can avoid spreading of the disease and even you can recover fast if you take adequate rest. - In swine flu endemic areas, wear standard Swine flu mask (H-95 mask) which are worn by the doctors and sample collecting technicians. Regular surgical mask which sold in the market like hot cakes are not good enough to prevent the entry of the viruses. - Maintain personnel hygiene by washing your hands before and after eating and after visiting public places.