vaccines are available in the hospitals. Please enquire there and get vaccinated so that you wil get complete
protection from Swine flu.
Please follow these precautions:
- Avoid touching nose, eyes or mouth frequently.
- Cover your face while coughing
with a tissue or handkerchief and make sure people around you also follow the same.
- Avoid public places, crowded areas and unhygienic conditions as there is a possibility of catching an infection.
- If you are feeling sick, stay back at home and take rest so that you can avoid spreading of the disease and even you can recover fast if you take adequate rest.
- In swine flu
endemic areas, wear standard Swine flu mask (H-95 mask) which are worn by the doctors and sample collecting technicians. Regular surgical mask which sold in the market like hot cakes are not good enough to prevent the entry of the viruses.
- Maintain personnel hygiene by washing your hands before and after eating and after visiting public places.