Sir, I have done RCT on one of my teeth, but many times the crown got opened, now what can I do, now I am using my teeth without crown, will I face any problem in future.

Sir, I have done RCT on one of my teeth, but many times t...
there are chances of fracture in rc treated tooth so crown is adviced as soon as possible.
as the tooth looses.. its blood supply to the tooth ..it can fracture over a period time .. that is why a crown is given...so if the tooth is without a crown .. tooth can break ....
Hello Ask dentist to give you new crown of actual size to tooth. And yes it will create problems in future without crown because we protect teeth with crown after rct. Wish you good health and happiness Keep me updated with the improvements Regards.
If possible make new crown.. Without crown the rct treated tooth can be easily fractured.. If it is for back tooth then u can use Metal crown also..
Do not chew anything hard from that side as you may fracture your tooth. Then the only good solution is to get a dental implant. Please get a new crown fabricated from another dentist and increase the life of your tooth.