Dear sir, I am a vendor my job is take care of people's garden I have a problem alone time When I woke up every morning I feel my mouth test like a I chewing a nim plant leaf kindly tell me what is the problem with me When I woke up I also I filing too much speak.

Dear sir, I am a vendor my job is take care of people's g...
U must brush before going to bed avoid heavy fried n late food at night drink plenty of water
Start using a listerine mouth wash. Use tongue cleaner to clean the tongue once you finish your dinner. If the problem persists, visit a dentist to know the exact cause.
Bad taste and smell when we wake up is normal as saliva will be accumulated overnight. On proper brushing and rinsing it will subside. Other cause of bad breath is deposits around teeth and gum swelling. This won't go buy brushing alone. We need to get the teeth cleaned with dentist.