I am 24 old, I have erection problem due to sex, so ask what is the problem from in my reproductive organ. And I am ask the problem type such as minor ,major.

I am 24 old, I have erection problem due to sex, so ask w...
Your problem is quite common. Do kegel exercise and start and stop technique. Also had squeeze method so that you make your pelvic floor strong and control your ejaculation. No medication needed now. This exercises could do wonders for you but do not eat nonveg and do not have alcohol. Eat salads and drink lots of water to detoxify body.
Erectile Dysfunction, or impotency as it is commonly known, refers to a man’s inability to obtain or maintain erection of the penis during sexual activity. Obesity, heart disease, smoking, tobacco use, alcohol consumption, diabetes, psychological factors like stress, anxiety and negative feelings, the use of anti-depressants — all these usually contribute a lot to Erectile Dysfunction. Homeopathic remedies provides natural cures for Erectile Dysfunction. Made of substances sourced out of nature and having zero side effects, Homeopathic remedies successfully treat Erectile Dysfunction.consult me for homoepathic treatment