Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello Doctor, I'm suffering from sciatica in my left leg past 8 years, I'm searching for permanent solution for this problem please help me.

2 Doctors Answered
Have you got MRI done if not get it done. Show to good orthopaedic surgeon. Avoid lifting heavy weight and avoid forward bending. Physiotherapist will be of help too. Get your Vit D level checked. You will be able to lead normal life with some precautions.
1 person found this helpful
Living with sciatica is a thing of past now. Mostly it is associated with one or the other disc problem, that can be diagnosed with MRI. Maximum problems can be treated with Non - surgical, Minimally-invasive pain relief interventions.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.