Which paste shall I use to remove the yellow colour on my teeth? Present I use the colgate.

Which paste shall I use to remove the yellow colour on my...
The colour of your teeth is an optical phenomenon. It depends on the thickness of the enamel. The inner layer of the tooth is called dentin, which is yellow in colour. If the overlying enamel is thin the colour of dentin is visible through the enamel giving the tooth yellow colour. I the enamel is thick the underlying dentin is not visible so tooth appears white. The whiteness of tooth depends on the thickness of enamel. Genetic also plays a role. Usually a fair complexioned person will have yellow shade and a dark complexioned person will have white shade. Kindly consult a dentist he may restore the top yellow layer with lighter shade veneers or composite resins. If the teeth have become yellow recently it can be due to plaque attached over the teeth, a cleaning would be fine. Paste usually contains abrasives which gives polishing to the tooth, it cant change the colour.
U need bleaching if your teeth. Tooth brush can only maintain it.
Can use any paste. Only brushing technique matters.
U can use glizer toothpaste.