Hello Sir, recently I started My Root canal treatment in my Inner right teeth but after 1 or 2 appointment. My retina was detached So I had to go through from operation. Now I am on bed rest but my teeth is open My CA exams are coming in nov So I am thinking to resume my rct treatment after nov. Will it be okay if I do this?

Hello Sir,
recently I started My Root canal treatment in ...
you might have pain till that time and plus open tooth will have more bacteria in your tooth ...and will take longer to treat ..so better to get over with root canal treatment ...or else the tooth might need extraction till you wait till november ....atleast get over with permanent filling....and cap you can get later done...
Hello Sir,
Yes normally it can b provided no infection sets in in the mean time keep ur mouth well cleaned use mouth wash after every meal
Hello Sir,
Hi it's not at all ok. Look once the root canal is started means there is a big opening and we did complete it within stipulated time. If we leave it like that then there is chance of reinfection. please discuss your problem with your Dentist so that he can give some time (without much of waiting) n complete it. Thank you.
Hello Sir,
I guess better to complete root canal treatment and nov is so far ,it will not take much time to complete procedure.