After brushing my teeth, the freshness lasts only for some hours. After that my mouth starts stinking. I started brushing two times a day but that wasn't working either. How should I maintain the freshness?

After brushing my teeth, the freshness lasts only for som...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
Dear Lybrate user, Bad breath may be a warning sign of gum disease due to plaque and tartar build-up. Kindly visit your dentist and get a check up done for any cavities or gap between teeth where food can get stuck. With the help of professional scaling and polishing your condition will improve. You should maintain good oral hygiene by brushing your teeth twice daily, use of mouthwash twice daily, clean the back of your tongue using a tongue cleaner. If the condition still doesn't improve then kindly visit a physician for stomach problems.
Once go for scaling and cleaning your teeth to dentist and maintain your habit brushing twice a day, it will solve your problem.
You should get scaling done from a dentist once every 6 months.