My sister got high fever since Saturday and was hospitalized and was under observation for 1 day. Doctor took her blood samples to test Swine Flu. He also said that the report will take 8 days to be published, and so he will not take risk and will start the treatment for swine flu, even if the report comes as negative, she will be on safer side. On Sunday she got fever and was shifted to hospital again at afternoon. Once again she was under observation and then got discharge in late evening. Now in this Monday night, she got 103° F fever. I am not able to understand what is it? Is it really swine flu? If yes, then is it completely curable? Is there chance of survival? And if it's not swine flu, then what can it be? Thanks.

Fever is a sign of some kind of infection. It may range from a simple cold to serious infections. It depends on the complete picture. If it is really Swine flu and Tamiflu has already been started then there is a very good chance that it will be cured. As long as she is generally well I don't see any reason why you should be anxious. Follow the doctors advice and she should be fine.