Hello Doc good morning I got married 2 months ago I usually have regular period this month I have notice that my mature cycle is not happen for this month I wondering weather im pregnant or not. I experience pain in limbs and feet yesterday I felt my head was aching entire day kindly get me some solution.

Hello Doc good morning I got married 2 months ago I usual...
If you have missed your period do urine pregnancy test.
Dear user. TO CAUSE PREGNANCY on a woman, sperm should be ejaculated inside the vagina or fresh sperm should be inseminated inside the vagina with some means during the fertility period of the woman. There are many determinants of pregnancy. You should be sexually matured. Your partner should be sexually matured. The period of your partner should be in the fertile stage. Her egg and your sperm cells should be healthy enough. Then her uterus should be capable to get conceived. If all these were satisfied, the pregnancy could be a result. Semen do not pass through clothes to make pregnancy. Sex during periods does not cause pregnancy. Usually precum do not contain any sperm cells. Period means disintegration of the uterus membrane which is meant to be for the child. Swallowing male sperm cannot cause pregnancy. In the given case, there are less chances of pregnancy. Take care.