I feel teeth lightness and sensitivity. And teeth rubbing with each other What should I do for this?

I feel teeth lightness and sensitivity. And teeth rubbing...
Hello Sir. Sensitivity is because of exposed nerve endings. If the problem is severe then better to visit Dentist for GIC Restorations. It will solve your sensitivity problem. Start using Ultra soft toothbrush. Avoid sour fruits, hot and cold water.
Bruxism is clenching or grinding your teeth. Most people are not even aware that they are doing this. People with severe bruxism can break dental fillings or damage their teeth. Rubbing the teeth together can cause the outer layers of enamel to wear away, exposing dentin. This can result in tooth sensitivity. Severe bruxism also has been blamed for: -Some cases of jaw dysfunction, also called temporomandibular disorders (TMD) -Headaches when you wake up in the morning -Unexplained facial pain If your bruxism is related to stress, professional counseling may help. You also can try strategies to help you relax. It may help to cut down on stimulants such as tobacco and caffeine. If your bruxism is related to tooth problems, your dentist probably will correct tooth alignment. In severe cases, your dentist may need to use onlays or crowns to entirely reshape the biting surfaces of your teeth. The dentist also may make a mouth guard or bite splint that fits your mouth and teeth. This will help prevent further damage to the teeth. In some cases, it may help your teeth and muscles to realign. -Headaches
U may use sensodent k tooth paste twice daily especially at night if teeth rubbing continues take habit breaking appliance from a dentist for bruxism.
Get a mouthguard and wear it for most pqrt of the day or overnight switch to antisensitivity toothpaste be conscious of your grinding and try and stop the habit.